The Appiam Team
Appiam was started in 1999 by James Mackie. Working as an IT Manager in the West End of London for a property management firm, James decided to leave and setup his own IT support company. The firm he parted soon asked if he would kindly continue to support their network on a contractual basis.
From this point on Appiam has grown and now supports almost 3,000 end users.
Our key focus is IT support and customer support. Our turnover has grown by 30% each year for the last 3 consecutive years. We currently have around 20 employees and in 2007, we purchased the freehold to our office HQ in Tower Hill.
In 2000 Appiam opened a web development and hosting division to support its customer’s requests for web services to help their business and online presence. Since 2000 Appiam have built industry leading Internet applications & websites earning customers revenue now totalling tens of millions of pounds.
The Appiam Team consists of young, highly-qualified, dynamic and creative engineers who help keep Appiam at the forefront of web development, hosting and IT support.
- Listing categories Shared Hosting / Dedicated Server / Windows Hosting / VPS Hosting / Cloud Hosting / UNIX / Linux Hosting / Ecommerce Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Email Hosting
- Location / Region United Kingdom/ Inverclyde
- Established year December 8, 1999
- Tech support Email/Ticket, Phone
- Sales inquiry Email/Ticket, Phone